WELCOME TO KETAMINE USA SHOP
Ketamine is a hallucinogenic dissociative anesthetic that is used in humans and animals for medical purposes. It was synthesized in 1962. Today, it is often used as anesthetic in children or those who undergo minor surgical intervention. It is the most frequently used now in veterinary medicine. It is on the list of essential medicines of the World Health Organization.
In low doses, users report a similar feeling to being drunk. Higher doses cause a much more dissociative or psychedelic effect. When used as a medicine, ketamine is a clear liquid. “Street” ketamine is usually a white powder; with a grainy appearance like salt, or flaky like tiny glass shards.
The Law on Ketamine
- Belgium: It is legal for medical and veterinary use and illegal when sold or possessed without a prescription.
- Czech Republic: It is legal for medical and veterinary use and illegal when sold or possessed without a prescription.
- Denmark: It is legal for medical and veterinary use and illegal when sold or possessed without a prescription.
- France: Ketamine is a Schedule IV drug.
- Germany: It is legal for medical and veterinary use and illegal when sold or possessed without a prescription.
- Norway: Ketamine is a Class A drug.
One of the best ketamine online which is use in big and small hospital world wide for medical use and also for reduce pains is know as Rotex ketamine manufacture in Germany with a blue coke on the head of the bottle , and we have both the 50mg/10ml, 500mg/10ml, prescription is not needed to buy ketamine liquid as from 50 vials upward and you can applied for an online prescription that you can use it online in 5 years to buy liquid ketamine
Effects of ketamine
Here are the most common effects, not everyone necessarily experiences all of them every time they consume the drug and other effects not listed might be felt. The likelihood of experiencing negative effects is far greater at high doses.
The effects are (from positive to negative):
- – Increase in energy
- – Euphoria
- – Sense of calm and serenity
- – Meaningful spiritual experiences
- – Enhanced sense of connection with the world (beings or objects)
- – Distortion or loss of sensory perceptions
- – Closed and open eyes visuals
- – Dissociation of mind from body- in large doses users may experience a “k-hole” which is an intense out-of-body or near-death like experience with very realistic visuals.
- – Changes in how you perceive time
- – Pain relief/numbness
- – Shifts in perception of reality
- – Slurred speech
- – Some short term memory loss may occur- and this is worse for regular users!
- – Nasal discomfort when snorting
- – Discomfort, pain or numbness at injection site (only when injected)
- – Severe confusion, disorganised thinking
- – Paranoia (with regular use)
- – Nausea and vomiting
- -Frightening or untimely distortion
- – Loss of control of body movements and balance. Becoming uncoordinated, finding it difficult to move around
- – Sever dissociation, depersonalisation
- – Loss of consciousness(may be dangerous in certain situations)
- – Depression of heart rate and respiration
whatsapp us for more info
Is ketamine a horse tranquiliser?
Ketamine is used as a safe anesthetic in humans and many animals, not just horses. In its early days it was intended for humans and used in some situations where it is not practical to use other anesthetics but to reduce breath. It is widely used in medical emergencies as an analgesic or anesthetic in developing countries.
If ketamine is used for medicine, then will it be safe for me?
Ketamine is used medically as anesthetic and analgesic safely. But recreational use is not always safe. Medical ketamine will be pure, while street ketamine may contain dangerous adulterers. In a recreational setting, ketamine can make you feel detached from your environment. You may have trouble moving around, which can put you in a vulnerable position or hurt you. Long-term use can also have serious consequences, including damage to the bladder and ureter.
- Spain: The drug is legal for veterinary use and illegal when sold or possessed for human use.
- Canada: Ketamine is a synonyms Schedule I drug.
- Mexico: Ketamine is a Category 3 drug.
- USA: Ketamine is a synonyms Schedule III drug.
Asia and Oceania
- Australia: Ketamine is a synonyms Schedule IV drug.
- UK: Ketamine is a synonyms Schedule II drug.
- Ireland : Ketamine is a synonyms Schedule I drug.
- Malaysia: The possession and sale is illegal.
- New Zealand: Ketamine is a Class C drug.
- Singapore: Ketamine is a Class A drug.
- California: The possession and sale is illegal.
- GERMANY: Ketamine is a synonyms Schedule 3 drug.
liquid ketamine suppliers, Rotex ketamine online foe sale ,best ketamine online, special k for sale ,